B.Com (Hons) is a UG-level commerce course that covers the study of accounting principles, micro and macroeconomics, money and banking systems, business knowledge, trade, its characteristics, and the policies involved. The course focus on the systemic study of the concepts of accountancy, business studies, statistics, finance, law, and taxation. Banking, marketing management, etc., are the most preferred degree course for CS or CA aspirants. Top commerce colleges offer courses to build students’ sharp business acumen through advanced study of general subjects.
Why study B.Com (Hons) course?
The B Com Honours Course is divided into about 30+ different specialization programs across India. Students, after completion of class 12th in the Commerce stream, are eligible for all these courses and can get admission into top commerce colleges that are affiliated colleges worldwide. Students must consider the below-listed reasons if they are pursuing to apply for a course in a top commerce college:
- Many students choose to get a degree in B.Com (Hons), the most professional program in the field of commerce. After completing the course, they can get hired by top companies as accountants, tax specialists, investment bankers, etc.
- The best part is that many universities ice to add some CFA or CA curriculum in B.Com (Hons) courses, which makes it simpler for students to study well to attain highly regarded certifications after graduation.
- After getting from a top commerce college, opportunities are vast in terms of potential carers. Experts are welcomed in large corporations, corporate businesses, and MNCs.
- The B.Com (Hons) course offers a job with a high salary and access to many professional certifications that aid in becoming a certified professional in the commerce and finance fields.
- If you are already working in a reputed organization, then your B.Com (Hons) degree will increase your chances of promotion in the industry.
Why choose B.Com (Hons) for a successful career?
Many students opt for B.Com (Hons), specifically those who wish to pursue a career in the commercial or corporate sector. The scope of gaining skills and training to tackle the corporate world differs from other courses. There are many reasons it is the best career choice; also, knowing the career pathways that open up after completing the B.Com (Hons) degree course is vital. B.Com (Hons) gives you more exposure to industries and businesses. Instead of BCom, students can go for B.Com (Hons) as they will be studying six majors. Students will also have in-depth knowledge of direct and indirect taxes, cost, management accounting, etc. The curriculum of the course is higher than for BCom graduates, and the best part is that students can go for their internships at every.
Career path after completion B.Com (Hons)
The course at the top commerce college in Kolkata imparts knowledge of eCommerce, taxation, finance, accounting, etc. The graduates have many job options in hand after completion of the course. Students graduating from top commerce colleges with a Commerce degree can be chartered accountants, financial advisors, financial analysts, investment analysts, associate commercial advisors, budget analysts, financial planners, public accountants, auditors, tax consultants, hedge fund managers, investment bankers, private equity specialists, chartered financial analysts, certified public accountants, corporate lawyers, among others. Candidates can also apply for the private sector and government sector and can go for entrance examinations like:
- Civil Service Examination
- Bank Probationary Officer Exams
- Staff Service Commission (SSC) Exams
- Railway Entrance Examinations
- State Government exams
If you are looking for the best commerce college to pursue B.Com (Hons), enroll in Adamas University in Kolkata. The department of economics and commerce of the university caters to the needs of economics, eCommerce, and business management graduates. The department offers well-versed programs and a highly committed team of faculties with vast national and international exposure to aid the development of students with state-of-the-art infrastructure.