Hair colour is a wonderful fashion trend that is not getting on anywhere anytime soon. But it is not a
modern one. Acknowledged, the various colours and compositions are something that is being
explored nowadays, but hair colour has been around for quite some time. Today, we are discussing
one of the oldest means of colouring your hair that is henna hair colour. Even though it is an
outstanding means to colour hair, there are several more advantages that it has to deliver.
In this article, we are all set to explain to you how to apply henna properly to the hair, in a way that
gives maximum nutriment and a beautiful tinge to your mane.
How to use Henna properly?
The answer is to use natural dark brown henna hair colour. Whether you handle it in the form of a
paste derived from the original leaves or realistic organic henna powder, it is your preference. But it
has to be chemical-free. The justification is that the chemicals and colourants existing in other forms
of henna can direct hair destruction and also cause allergic reactions.
So, how to apply henna to the hair? For maximum nourishment and beautiful colour, the best way is
to do it via hair packs. We are sharing some of the best and no-fuss recipes here, so take note!
● Henna and Multani Mitti :
This is the nicest package if you retain an oily scalp and are having outrageous hair fall because of
that. This henna hair pack will guarantee that you get fluffy soft hair, along with a powerful bout of
colour, post-application. Though, if you have situations such as asthma or migraine, prevent using
● Take two tablespoons of Multani mitti
● Take two tablespoons of henna
● Blend the two wells by putting in water and preparing a paste
● Apply this overnight and use a shower cap for a mess-free happening
● Wash it off in the morning
Henna And Amla Hair Pack :
● In a glass container, mix three tablespoons of henna ppd free hair colour, one cup of amla, and two
tablespoons of fenugreek powder with a little water. Make a thick paste.
● Now, add one egg white and squeeze one lemon into the paste.
● Leave the mixture to sit for about an hour.
This paste is a nourishing and protein-filled hair pack that helps in curbing hair fall and promoting
hair health. As eggs are rich in protein, it boosts hair health. While fenugreek helps in clearing the
scalp and reducing hair loss, henna hair colour and amla powder help prevent hair loss.
Henna Curd And Egg Hair Pack :
● Blend two tablespoons of henna and one tablespoon of Shikakai powder with a proper
amount of water to prepare a paste.
● Let this paste relax overnight and in the morning, put in one egg and a tablespoon of curd.
● Apply this blend all over the hair and scalp and wash it off with lukewarm water after 40 to
● You can apply this pack once a week.
This hair pack supports you in making your hair glossy and much easier. It has repair properties and
is rich in proteins. This pack reduces adulterations from your hair follicles without drying out the
Henna And Hibiscus Leaves Hair pack :
● Mince a few leaves of the hibiscus plant and dark brown henna chemical free hair colour jointly to get
consistent and soften the paste. You can also put a little bit of water in it.
● Then, add a few tablespoons of lemon juice to the paste.
● Apply this to the hair and leave it for about 20 minutes.
This pack assists in regulating dandruff and conserving scalp health. Research has shown that
hibiscus can benefit hair growth.
For more news visit readella