Minecraft is a popular game and if you want to install it and play it on your PC, then here is how you can enjoy playing the Minecraft server. On the other hand, if you are a beginner, follow these steps to install and play the severe. Then, we’re going to discuss everything that you have to do in order to play the Minecraft best modded servers.
Installing Minecraft server
To play the game, you have to download the forge sever. Here is how you can install the server:
- Visit the Forge server website and find the server compatible with your Minecraft server. They have listed many versions of the server. Then, click and download the server.
- Once you download the game, run the program and install it. While downloading, the system may warn you that the file may harm the system because it is a Java file, but continue anyway. If it’s showing an error, go to JAVA.com and download it.
- So, install the forge mods in your system like RLCraft servers, open the forge server, and click on ‘Install Client.’ Let the program download every necessary file, and once that’s done, it will show you a successful message.
- Open Minecraft, and click on the server option. You will find the forge option in your game. Click on it and then play. It will take some minutes to load, and the forge-modded Minecraft version will open.
- Now you have to install a modded Minecraft server. Visit Modded Minecraft Server and find the server you want to play with. Click on it; it will take you to the designated website of CurseForge.
- Click on files and click on Download to download the server files.
- Once downloaded, copy the mod into the mods folder inside the Minecraft game folder and paste it.
- Open Minecraft and click on the forge to open the Forge Minecraft game and click on mods.The mod you have downloaded will be listed in the left section. Select it and click on done.
- Select a single player and new world to enter the modded Minecraft server game.