Austin Air purifiers are trusted and recommended by health professionals around the world. Austin Air purifiers are created with the finest construction using non-toxic paint. Care has been taken at every step of construction to produce a product capable of improving indoor air quality. The lasting result of intense product planning and safety protocols is cleaner air.
The Austin Air health mate plus is constructed using a true medical High-Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) filter surrounded by a carbon mixture capable of removing the tiniest particles and absorbing odors and gases.
Why is the Austin Healthmate the best choice?
- Very effective at removing particles in the air inducting dust, pollens, and smoke elements
- Great at removing chemicals and gases from the air
- Removes viruses and bacteria
- They are designed to last for years, removing all air pollutants and delivering the freshest air.
Who should consider the Austin Healthmate air purifier?
- Families looking for healthy, fresh, clean air
- Those with slight sensitivities to airborne particles and gases
- If you’ve been searching for air purifier for your home, choose the Austin air purifier. This company is well known for its clinically proven, low-maintenance, and quality-made air purifiers.
How do Austin air filters work?
- Austin Air units medical grade HEPA filtration system. They use a 4-stage filter process that removes 99% of air contaminants down to 0.3 microns.
- HEPA air purifiers can also remove 95% of air contaminants.
- Austin air purifiers are medically proven to improve the quality of your indoor air drastically.
What kind of air contaminants do Austin air filters remove?
Using their 4-stage filtration system, the Austin air purifier can remove larger particles such as dust, hair, and pet dander.
They can remove medium to small particles such as pollen, smoke, and the off-gases from chemicals. And if you choose a cleaner with a HEGA carbon cloth, viruses and bacteria will be trapped and destroyed.
They are the only medical-grade and clinically proven air purifiers on the market. These purifiers are used in homes, doctor’s offices, schools, and government buildings.
Who can benefit from using an Austin Air purifier?
Everyone deserves to breathe clean air, so almost everyone can benefit from having one in their homes. However, some people are more sensitive to air contaminants than others.
People with respiratory problems, allergies, and chemical sensitivities are likely to notice the effects more. Still, people without health issues can enjoy the benefits of cleaner indoor air.
The best part about these filters is that they remove particulate matter in the air, a common cause of irritation in people with respiratory problems. Certain models like Austin air healthcare plus HEPA air purifiers can even reduce the number of airborne viruses in your home.
Know more about Austin Air Healthmate Plus air purifier
The health mate plus is an advanced air cleaning system from Austin. It is considered ideal for those who know they are exposed to greater amounts of air contaminants.
This is the best one to use in places such as dentists where exposure to certain airborne chemicals may be greater.The Healthmate Plus is great for removing high air contaminants, including aerosolized viruses, gases, formaldehyde, and other environmental contaminants.
Austin Air HEPA air purifiers are a safe and healthy way to improve indoor air quality. Austin Air cleaners have been consistently rated at the top of air purifier categories in independent testing. These units clean up to 1500 square feet. For everyday air quality concerns, Austin Air Purifiers combine proven filter technology to provide the best protection from a wide range of airborne particles, chemicals, gases, and odors.